- Arizona Cardinals’ fans are the biggest brawlers in the league. They are 8 times more likely than the average NFL fan to end up in a physical showdown over football.
- Houston Texans’ fans came second for fighting; they are four times more likely to end up in fisticuffs
- Most NFL fans get over a row or fight within a day – but 16% carry a grudge for a week or more after a brawl
- Minnesota Vikings’ have the most forgiving fanbase, 97.7% of their ranks stating they can squash a verbal dispute and 90.2%, a physical fight, within a day
- Cardinals and Baltimore Ravens have lost the most friends over football – 16% of Cardinals and 7.9% of Raven fans say they’ve cut ties with a mate
Come on in to the prize vault at wccq.com now to make your picks for WCCQ’s “We Playin’ Foosball” contest, this football season. It’s brought you by Rod Baker Ford!
Correctly pick the winners of every 2023-24 regular season Pro Football Game for a chance to win $50,000! PLUS this years Grand Prize winner will receive a Gold Membership pass of golf for 2 people all thanks to all 3 of the Joliet Park District Golf Courses (Inwood Golf Club, Wedgewood, Woodruff Golf Course) includes Golf cart, greens fees, warm up bucket of balls on the range, valued at $4000!But wait, there’s more! Week 1 winner will win $50 in gift cards to Kup a Joe, in Frankfort!