Want to work your Animal Magnetism? Try some of these (based in scientific research).
1) Make her giggle. Make him laugh. A 2006 study asked participants how much they value their partners ability to make them laugh – and the results revealed that women particularly care about their partners humor. Guys do, too.
2) Wear sunglasses, dude. Sunglasses make a man look mysterious: The eyes are such a tremendous source of information. Not having that information makes women drawn to you. They want to learn more about the man behind the glasses.
3) Be nice. A 2016 study surveyed 800 people to understand the relationship between altruism and attraction.
4) Don’t let chivalry die. Hold a door. Offer a spot.
5) Befriend a baby. According to research from France, men who played nice with babies were more than three times as likely to score a womans phone number than guys who ignored them.
6) Give your razor a break, man. Women found guys with heavy stubbleabout 10 days worthto be more handsome than those with a lighter shadow, a full beard, or a completely clean-shaven face, Australian research found.
7) Steer clear of selfies. Guys who posted selfies on their online dating profiles received fewer messages, a Zoosk.com survey said. And women find shirtless selfies “very unattractive.
8) Carry a guitar. According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Music, women were more than three times as likely to give a guy her phone number when he asked for it while holding a guitar case than when he carried a sports bag.
Read the complete story from Men’s Health here.