Dating site YourTango.com says that it’s okay to use a cheesy pickup line to break the ice with someone you want to flirt with. Here are some of their recommendations:
– Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
– Your hand looks heavy; can I hold it for you?
– Can you guess what my shirt is made out of? It’s boyfriend material.
– My doctor says I could use more Vitamin U.
– Is your face McDonald’s? Because I’m lovin’ it.
– Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you.
– Do you want to know what’s on the menu? ME-N-U.
– You’re hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
– I’m sorry, were you talking to me? No? Well you should be.
– I’d say “God bless you” but it looks like He already did.
– Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours.
– I should call you Google because you have everything I’m searching for.
– Aside from being beautiful, what do you do for a living?
– I’m not really this tall, I’m just sitting on my wallet.
– Can I borrow your phone? I need to call animal control because I just saw a fox.
– Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more.