Many watched the Academy Awards (The Oscars) last night celebrating the best of Hollywood in 2017. Every year the opposite of the best of Hollywood is featured by the Golden Rasberry Awards or the Razzies. These tongue & cheek awards look at the Worst Movies. The Emoji Movie is the big “winner” this year. Here’s the complete list:
– Worst Picture: “The Emoji Movie”
– Worst Actress: Tyler Perry for “BOO! 2: A Medea Halloween”
– Worst Actor: Tom Cruise for “The Mummy”
– Worst Supporting Actor: Mel Gibson for “Daddy’s Home 2”
– Worst Supporting Actress: Kim Basinger for “Fifty Shades Darker”
– Worst Screen Cmbo: Any Two Obnoxious Emojis in “The Emoji Movie”
– Worst Remake or Sequel: “Fifty Shades Darker”
– Worst Director: Anthony Leondis for “The Emoji Movie”
– Movie So Bad It Was Good: “Baywatch”
– Worst Screenplay: “The Emoji Movie” screenplay by Tony Leondis, Eric Siegel and Mike White.
One funny note: The Rock posted a rather humorous response to his movie “Baywatch” getting the Movie So Bad It Was Good Award. Warning there is some profanity here, but pretty funny.