If you’re looking to switch careers, someone pored through millions of job posts and found the most in-demand, entry-level jobs right now. They include drivers, medical workers, maintenance workers, customer service reps, and tech jobs.
If you’re thinking that it may be time to change your career, PeopleScout has analyzed millions of full-time job postings to identify the industries which are hiring “entry level” workers, now. These jobs require 0-2 years of experience, though some require specific certifications or degrees. The research also shows that demand for these roles is growing.
Some of them might involve more school. But they’re all full-time; and they require less than two years’ experience.
Here are the top ten:
1. Drivers… including heavy machinery, but also passenger vehicles.
2. Medical workers… including nurses, lab techs, and medical assistants.
3. Maintenance and repair workers.
4. Customer service reps.
5. Entry-level tech jobs… like software developers and I.T.
6. Stockers and order fillers.
7. Sales reps and managers.
8. Secretaries and administrative assistants.
9. Banking and accounting positions.
10. Human resource specialists.
Learn more, here: (PeopleScout)