A poll reveals the top traits of a “modern man” are doing your fair share of the cleaning . . . caring about your environment . . . being fine with a female boss . . . openly discussing mental health . . . listening to others – and standing up against racism or predjudice.
If you showed this list to a guy 50 years ago, he would have laughed in your face and put his cigarette out in your latte . . .
A new poll asked people to name the top traits of a “modern man” who’s truly comfortable with the current era we’re in. Here are the top ten signs you’re a “modern man” . . .
1. You do your fair share of the cleaning.
2. You talk openly about your feelings.
3. If your boss or manager was a woman, you’d be totally fine with it.
4. You’re okay discussing your mental health.
5. You’re a good listener.
6. You’re great with kids.
7. You’re openly affectionate.
8. You’d be fine as a stay-at-home dad.
9. You don’t always feel the need to “put on a brave face.”
10. You stand up against racism and prejudice.
A few more that made the Top 20: caring about the environment, trying new things, and manscaping.
See even more about this, here: (SWNS)