What’s the #1 thing you want your kids to be when they grow up?
If your answer is RICH, you’re in the minority.
A recent survey asked 1,500 parents to name the top things they want for their kid. And a ton of money did NOT make the top ten . . .
1. To be happy.
2. To be healthy.
3. To have a stable, happy family life. So “stability,” but not millions of dollars.
4. To be loved.
5. To be kind.
6. To find a career they enjoy.
7. To be respected by their friends and colleagues.
8. To be lucky in love, and not have their heart broken.
9. To find a passion outside of work.
10. To have a fulfilling social life.