Right now people on Reddit are answering the question: “What’s something you loved as a kid but hate as an adult?” Some of the best answers are: Getting mail . . . growing up . . . carnival rides . . . and being sick.
Man, growing up really ruins everything, doesn’t it? Remember when it felt GOOD to have hiccups?
Adulting is hard.
Right now people on Reddit are answering the question: “What’s something you loved as a kid but hate as an adult?” And it’ll really make you remember how great it was to be an innocent, dumb kid. Here are some of the best answers . . .
1. “Getting mail. As a kid it was exciting . . . now it’s just bills.”
2. “Growing up. Couldn’t wait to grow up when I was a kid, but dread getting older now.”
3. “Carnival rides. Used to love ’em . . . now I [get] super sick.”
4. “Swimming in public pools.”
5. “Being sick. When I was a kid it meant staying home from school and watching [TV]. As an adult it means no paycheck and shame.”
6. “Lots of sugar.”
7. “Facebook. Used to be great for meeting up with friends or girls . . . now it’s aunts and uncles fighting over politics.”
8. “Bill Cosby.”
There’s more, here: (Reddit)