A survey reveals the top ways parents have bonded with their kids in lockdown – which include playing more games with them, letting them help in the kitchen, and exposing them to old movies, shows, and songs which you like.
[I wonder if kids would call this “bonding” with their parents, or being tortured by them?]
A new survey asked people to name the top ways they’ve bonded with their kids in quarantine. And a whole lot of parents have been forcing kids to listen to their favorite music, and watch old movies. Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Playing games with them. 52% said they’ve done more of it.
2. Showing them one of your favorite movies, 45%.
3. Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%.
4. Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%.
5. Talking and listening to them more, 37%.
6. More playtime in general, 37%.
7. Playing video games together, 36%.
8. Reading books together, 35%.
9. Exposing them to your favorite music, 34%.
10. Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%.
You can check out more on this, here: (SWNS)