A poll asked people to name the “classiest” things they’ve done in lockdown. The most common answers include watching documentaries . . . drinking wine . . . reading a nonfiction book . . . mixing cocktails . . . and listening to jazz or classical music.
Someone asked 2,000 people to name the “classiest” things they’ve done in lockdown. Here are the ten most common answers . . .
1. Watched a documentary. Half of us have done it in the past year.
2. Cooked a nice steak dinner.
3. Bought a nicer bottle of wine than you normally would.
4. Listened to some classical music.
5. Wine-and-cheese parties on Zoom.
6. Had a romantic date night at home.
7. Read a nonfiction book.
8. Tried a new cocktail.
9. Listened to some jazz.
10. Bought some designer clothing.
Move on up to more, here: (SWNS)