The British woman who uses asparagus to predict the future has made her predictions for this coming year. Jemima Packington interprets upcoming world events by chucking Vale of Evesham asparagus tips into the air and ‘reading’ how they land. Jemima expected Donald Trump to win the 2020 US election. Let’s see what’s coming for 2021:
– Although the impact of Covid-19 will still be felt around the world, the vaccines will bring a return to the new normal by June 2021 although not a return to pre-pandemic days.
– The world’s population will become kinder and more tolerant as a direct result of the pandemic.
– Big salaries for sports stars and the obsession with celebrities will become things of the past.
– Foreign travel will become an occasional option rather than the norm.
– Extremes of weather will continue. Tropical storms will become more frequent. The Far East will be badly hit.
– Gus will become a popular name for baby boys born in 2021.
There’s a bunch more, here’s the complete story from the MIRROR.