Every year, oddsmakers take what are called Prop Bets for the Super Bowl. These are bets placed on odd things happening during the game. For example:
– How many players will miss game due to COVID?
– Length of last ‘Brave’ in the National Anthem: Over/Under 6 seconds
– Will any scoring drive take less time than the Anthem length?
– How many times will Kindergarten be said? (Because Tom Brady started in his first Super Bowl when Patrick Mahomes was in kindergarten.)
– What will be said first? Groin or Hamstring?
– Which bag will be seen first during a Frito-Lay commercial? Lay’s, Doritos, Tostitos or Cheetos
– How many commercials will show a person wearing a mask?
– How many commercials will have a dog in them?
– Will Mr. Pringle touch his mustache in a Pringles Commercial?
– Will an M&M’s spokescandy be wearing a mask?
– What will be the primary color of Miley Cyrus’ hair in her tailgate show?
– Will Kenny G appear with the Weeknd during the halftime show?
– Will Michael Jackson hologram appear during the halftime show?
There are literally hundreds of these Prop Bets. Here’s more from Pick Wise.