You finally get to meet, you hit it off, maybe set up a second date or third… Then you invite each other over… And your pet doesn’t like your date – at all. What do you do?
Two-out-of-three singles would dump someone if their pet didn’t like them. And we trust our pet’s opinion over everyone else’s, including our friends, family, and even our own.
1. Seven in 10 people have dated someone their pet didn’t like. And 63% said their pet has saved them from dating the wrong person.
2. When it comes to getting along with our pets, we don’t give a lot of second chances. Most people said if their pet doesn’t like the person immediately, it’s over.
3. The most obvious signs your pet doesn’t like someone are: They won’t go near them – they claw or bite – or they growl or hiss.
4. 69% said they’d rather be in a fight with a significant other than a fight with their pet.
5. According to the poll, the best ways to make someone’s pet like you are: Be friendly. Scratch them behind the ear; and give them treats.
Sniff out more, here: (SWNS)