Holidays can do it, all by themselves… Or the debt which may come, right after… Relationships with your partner, family or coworkers, even neighbors, can bring stress, at any time of year. But, are you way more stressed than you realize? It may be time to #LiveSmarterNotHarder.
Here are five subtle signs (that it might be time to talk to someone):
1. You’re tired, even when you haven’t done much. Stress alone is exhausting, even when you’re not physically active. And chronic fatigue can be a sign you’re depressed.
2. You startle really easily. It might be a sign you’re feeling tense. We’re more likely to be jumpy when we’re on edge.
3. You’re TOO productive or zoned in on a hobby. Excessive enthusiasm and extreme productivity are coping mechanisms for some people. AND: Having zero interest in stuff can also be a sign of stress.
4. More headaches. Possibly because you’re overly tense and anxious. Things like dizziness, ulcers, insomnia, and stomach problems can also be linked to anxiety.
5. You’re more forgetful. When your brain is overloaded with stress, it’s harder to manage simple tasks and checklists, which would normally be routine.
See the full article, here: Huff Post