Black Friday might never be the same after this year. 52% of Americans say they plan to do ALL of their Christmas shopping online from now on.
We sure do appear to like shopping from our couches a lot more than getting stampeded by a bunch of people – who are looking for a $5 toaster. Because half of America now says they’ll NEVER do their holiday shopping in person again.
52% of us plan to buy all of our Christmas gifts online – from now on. Here are five more quick stats:
1. 68% of us plan to do most or all of our holiday shopping online this year.
2. 30% would rather step on a Lego than be caught in a crowded store. 21% would rather lose their phone for a day. And 15% would rather get stuck in an elevator.
3. Porch pirates are a real concern though, with close to half of us more worried about a package being stolen than we are about catching the virus.
4. Even if stores have amazing in-store shopping “experiences,” most people said it still wouldn’t get them to shop in person this year. And 88% of parents probably won’t let their kids sit on Santa’s lap.
5. 1 in 3 people will wear a mask while ONLINE shopping this year. Which might sound dumb. But it’s because so many people shop at work, or on their phone when they’re not home.
Shop for more info, here: (97thFloor)