ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE [COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS] CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): 98.3 WCCQ 2410-B Caton Farm rd Crest Hill, IL 60403, and (collectively, “Sponsor”).
- Promotional Period: The WCCQ CMA Flyaway contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around Monday May 2nd 2016, at 6:00am CST and ends at 7:59om CST on or about May 13th 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is Friday May 13th 2016 7:59pm CST.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in residents of counties within the stations listening area. Employees of 98.3 WCCQ (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited
Individuals may only win a station conducted contest/ sweepstakes over $600 once every 60 days and sweepstakes under $600 every 30 days.
Winners will be responsible for all state and federal taxes.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following
On Air – call in with “Pick C Trivia” be the first person to answer the trivia correctly and qualify for the CMA Music Festival trip. Entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth.
One entry per household.
- Prizes: Qualifiers will receive a pair (2) of tickets to see Trace Adkins at The Taste of Joliet on June 25th 2016 at Joliet Memorial Stadium. Tickets are valued at $10 each. Grand Prize winner receives a trip for two (2) to the CMA Music Festival Friday June 10th thru Sunday June 12th. Hotel accommodations and airfare included. Trip does not include meals or spending cash.
- Odds of Winning:
ODDS OF WINNING THE QUALIFYING PRIZE DEPENDS UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE. Odds of the winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 12. As the Grand Prize winner will be selected from the finalist submitted by the 12 participating markets.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final. Qualifiers will be drawing on Friday May 13th 2016 to go on to the national drawing of the grand prize trip. Winner for the Grand Prize trip to the CMA Music Festival is Friday May 20th 2016.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to 98.3 WCCQ Winner List or Official Rules Request, 98.3 WCCQ 2410-B Caton Farm rd Crest Hill, IL 60403. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of 98.3 WCCQ 2410-B Caton Farm rd Crest Hill, IL 60403. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.